My Birthday
My mom and I went to Maquoketa Caves State Park and got dirty! I spent most of my birthday underground exploring caves and squirming my way through tight spaces. It was so much fun, but today I can barely move. Every muscle aches and I have lots of bruises, but it was worth it!I am officially packed for Colorado and I leave for Columbia tomorrow before heading out on Wednesday. I can't wait. I'm really excited but I think I'm also a little nervous. There is a lot of change ahead of me which makes life kinda scary. It helps to know that God is in control and that I can trust Him to take care of me.
Also, unrelated to any of this, my family's new dog has decided that I am his favorite person. I don't think he realizes that I am the girl who doesn't like dogs. Boy, will that be a let down when he finds out. I hope I don't break his little doggy heart.

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday......I hope it was a really good day, Ally!
ally, it looks like you had a lot of fun on your b-day...i tried to call you twice, so i hope you got at least one of my messages. are you still thinking about heading through kc? let me know if you are and i will give you my mom's number. miss you and your back rubs lots. you'll definitely have to come visit! have a wonderful summer and say hello to the mountains for me..."how about those mountains? sure are big." :)
whoops...i guess i should have at least said that i just wrote that stuff...-angie
Next week, Ally! I get to see you next week!! I'm very excited!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home