Ok, Christine, You Win
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
*Ice Cream Specialist at Dairy Queen
*Nanny/Babysitting
*Housekeeping in Colorado
*Prairie Rescue and Restoration
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
*The Polar Express
*Really any movie that makes you think
*or has cool analogies
Four Places I Have Lived:
*Oelwein, Iowa
*Des Moines, Iowa
*Estes Park, Colorado
*There is no fourth
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
*Gilmore Girls
*Re-runs of The Cosby Show
*That might be all
*I could easily live without a TV
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
*South Dakota, Mt. Rushmore and Custer State Park
*Florida, Orange Bowl Parade
*St. Louis, the arch and the zoo
*Wisconsin, camping along the Mississippi
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
*2nd Email
*The Iowa Channel for weather
*Estes Park Visitor Center Live WebCam
Four Favorite Foods:
*I can only pick four??
*This is too hard
*I love pretty much every food
*except mushrooms and raw fish
Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
*Alaska
*The Smoky Mountains
*Oregon
*Montana
Four People I Am "Tagging":
*No one in particular
*If you want to do it, go for it

1 Comments:
Thanks Ally!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home