Monday, May 08, 2006

3 months later

I think I've discovered bloging really isn't my thing. But for those of you who would like an update.....

I graduate in 6 days then I'm going to Colorado to work and be in an awesome project group!! Then I don't have a job, I don't have insurance, and I don't have a place to live. However, it is all being worked out as we speak. And apparently I needed to work on trusting God because all of this leaves me no other choice.

I'm kind of scared but also excited. I'm sad to leave so many people here in Des Moines, but looking forward to being with and meeting new people in Columbia. Basically my life is one huge package of emotions right now and I struggle to even put it into words. God is always working but he is about to do some major renovations in my heart!

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ally,
i'm glad you're my friend.
c2

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I'm glad too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home