Sun
I woke up this morning and the sun was shining!!! Hallelujah! The sun hasn't shone in at least two weeks, so I say today is going to be extra fantabulous. I get to run one mile and I get to talk to Bill and I get to start packing to I can return to Des Moines tomorrow.
Things have been going well over break, there has been a lot of craziness but God has shown me that He can take care of it and will. And even though He can use me in situations it isn't my responsibility to fix things or always make them better. I know I need God and I pray I will simply look to Him in my most desperate and my not so deperate times instead of trying to control things on my own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home